#1 Office in Region for Property Management !
Our Services - We Put You First
As Property Managers our job is to monitor each tenancy to ensure the rent is paid on time and the tenants are fulfilling their obligations to care for your property.
- We will advertise your property for FREE
- We will arrange & process the Interviewing and screening of suitable prospective tenants through our rigorous process.
- We will do thorough credit & reference checking .
- We will confirm to you the tenant selection & notification as owner.
- We will complete the documentation, including the residential tenancy agreement.
- We will do the formal lodgment of the bond monies with the bond centre.
- We will advise you when maintenance is needed to keep your property at a tenantable standard.
- We will handle all repairs and maintenance at competitive rates from selected tradespeople.
- We will monitor market trends and any legislative changes that might affect your investment and keep you informed of these changes.
- We will ensure a smooth transition when tenants move on and minimise down-time between tenancies.
- We will assist you to get the most out of your investment without the hassle of day to day contact with your tenants.
- We will monitor all rent payments on a daily basis.
- We will routinely inspect your property on a 4 monthly basis.
- We will regularly revise market rents.
How are we different?
First National is steeped in integrity and passion. The core of our business is people, and the tools of our trade are negotiation, education and communication. We are passionate about what we do and we work from a place of professional integrity.
Do you realise not all Property Managers are regulated in New Zealand?
- It matters to us that we do what we say we will.
- It matters to us that we select the best tenants for your property.
- It matters to us what your needs and expectations are.
- It matters to us that you are pleased with our service.
Our Company is licensed under the REAA - Real Estate Agents Act 2008 & is also a privileged member of the REINZ - Real Estate Institute Of New Zealand . This means your rent is held in an audited Trust Account
, it is used for nothing else so your income is safe and secure with us. Our Team
- Catherine Simpson,Tracy Watts, Alana Harmon, Rosita Driessen and Terry Chien in our Property Management department can assist you with all aspects of property management. Call any of our team today for details of how we can help you maximise reward and enjoyment from your residential property investment. Ph (09) 538 0105
or email - email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org